Senior iOS Engineer-HomePod
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The HomePod software team is looking for software engineers with a passion for designing great Audio products to provide world class innovation on this exciting new product. We need individuals with strong technical and programming backgrounds as well as a good understanding on how to deliver a solid customer experience on a unique platform.
- Deep understanding of Software architecture fundamentals, such as multithreading, abstractions, testing, and design
- Should be comfortable about living in other people’s code
- Able to complete large scale tasks independently
- Understanding of Embedded Systems, like Memory-Mapped IO and device drivers
- 7+ years development with various languages, debuggers, profilers
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C or Swift
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
We are looking for engineers with excellent knowledge of systems software development. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and programming backgrounds along with a good understanding on hardware and embedded systems. If you are flexible and creative and not afraid to back down from a challenge, this is a great opportunity to make a direct impact on an amazing product.
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience