Display EE Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Display Engineering Team is looking for a Display EE Architect to work in architecting module and silicon for new display technology. This is a design engineering position that entails working with multi-functional groups to continually innovate the technology implemented in Apple's products.
- 5+ years significant industry experience in silicon design and microarchitecture
- Solid capability in conducting theoretical analysis and modeling
- Expert knowledge in Matlab and C
- Ability to run experiment and do electrical and optical measurement
- Should demonstrate strong EE fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/ power integrity, etc.)
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communications
- Knowledge in color science and human perception is a plus
Tackle meaningful engineering problems by architecting the overall display module and all the silicons needed • Ability to perform simulation and do a detailed technical analysis • Establish electro-optical performance metrics and requirements through measurement and modeling • Collaborate with a large number of groups including PD, DFM, RF Design, Software, HW Test, etc. to bring a product from concept to mass production • Author high-quality engineering requirement and specifications.
Education & Experience
• PhD or MSEE with 4+ years experience