Enterprise Software Product Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking an experienced product management professional to lead product marketing for Apple’s enterprise and education software and systems. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help create tools that help businesses and schools deploy and manage their Apple technology easier than ever before. Are you a subject matter expert in what businesses need and how best to serve them? Do you want to work closely with Apple's education and enterprise sales teams to both train and gather feedback? This is an opportunity to play a meaningful role in defining and creating the apps and services that Apple provides both to schools and businesses to help them manage their Apple devices and software. You will also help to refine existing products and define new ones.
- Solid experience in both product management and product marketing in the Enterprise IT and/or Education IT space.
- Experience interfacing directly with engineering and design teams during software development and deployment.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Ability to contribute to definition of strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience with competitive analysis, user studies, and product data analytics.
- Excellent presentation, product demonstration, and writing skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate/position the specifics of the product vision to the market.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
Develop and drive the product roadmap for the enterprise and education apps and services that Apple provides institutions of all sizes for deploying and managing devices, identity and apps. Have a high degree of knowledgeable about IT use and deployment in large institutions and have experience defining and building software and/or services for that space. Work with an extraordinary team of designers and engineers during the development phase of existing and new applications, and as the product champion and domain expert, provide feedback and direction on product planning and future features. Work with Apple’s marketing communications, product marketing, and PR teams, along with a diverse group of other Apple employees, to successfully launch new apps and new services. You will also be responsible for all outbound marketing, including reviewing all product documentation, marketing materials, web content, sales training materials and other product information to ensure consistent and clear positioning and messaging.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science and/or Marketing. MBA or equivalent experience preferred. Experience and knowledge of the EDU and/or Enterprise space is highly desired. Software product marketing experience is helpful as well.
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California