Attribution, Reporting, and Analytics Lead, Digital Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking to add someone with technical experience and an analytical background to join its Services Digital Marketing team as the team lead overseeing attribution, reporting, and data analytics. You have worked at (or with) ad- or mar-tech companies who develop SaaS platforms for clients with digital products/marketplaces/services OR has held a client-side role similar to this one elsewhere. This role is brand new and viewed as critical to the development and success of the marketing organization for one of the fastest growing divisions within Apple.
- 7+ years in ad-tech and/or mar-tech, with recent experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience managing cross-functional projects between engineering, product marketing, business teams, and external partners
- Ability to hold teams and individuals responsible for quality and on-time delivery of work
- Ability to scope and prioritize efforts by balancing opportunity size and engineering lift
- Data science/analysis skills & experience using data to build a business through marketing and media
- Experience working on digital services or in mobile app industry a plus
- Clear and effective communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently between Culver City and Cupertino
- Knowledge of the digital media industry (advertising and marketing), with entertainment industry experience a bonus
You will oversee a team and collectively manage the development of tools, systems, platforms, and processes for the Digital Marketing team across all business lines and media types to enhance their efficiency, efficacy, and sophistication. Ongoing investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of open issues will also be a part of your scope. You’ll be expected to amass a deep understanding of Apple’s explicit policies and philosophical ethos around user privacy, and will carry the responsibility of adhering to those standards as you innovate. As existing services evolve and new ones emerge, you and your team will be accountable for the paid & organic digital marketing requirements and development roadmap to support and grow the businesses around the world. Such requirements include, but are not limited to: deep-linking, attribution, landing page experiences & optimization, 3rd party (vendor/agency/publishing platform) integrations, marketing tools, reporting infrastructure, data architecture and analysis, etc. You will come to know each line of business, its products, needs and opportunities and be able to find efficiency through new process and technology implementation, reporting that evolves with our objectives, and analysis that identifies areas of opportunity in optimization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.