Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking to add a display/programmatic media expert to its Digital Media team to help support Apple Services (Apple Music, Apple Books, Apple News, Apple Podcasts, iCloud, TV+, Original Content and more). The Display/Programmatic Manager will work within the digital advertising team cross-functionally across both internal teams and external agency partners and vendors.
- Deep understanding of display media and how best to optimize the channel in an integrated capacity from awareness to education/consideration to performance acquisition
- Experience working directly in self-service programmatic platforms (e.g. DV360, Mediamath, Tradedesk) managing campaigns
- Strong grasp of tactical programmatic execution: depth of knowledge with programmatic buy types, bid strategies and optimization methodologies
- A holistic understanding of attribution and measurement methodologies (both for performance acquisition and awareness - i.e. MMPs, 3rd party brand study partners, etc.)
- Knowledge of dynamic creative capabilities and data mapping for DCO
- Functional understanding of ad serving
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate media impact from a performance mindset
- Understanding of the ad tech and martech landscape; experience vetting and/or setting up tech platforms for various buying and attribution needs
- Critical thinking skills necessary to find technical workarounds
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and partners
- Broad vertical experience a plus (Apple Services LOBs span music, entertainment, gaming, finance etc.)
You will manage the channel end-to-end advising agency partners across strategy, planning, execution, measurement and reporting of display campaign activity inclusive of programmatic, network and direct publisher partnerships. A deep institutional and historical knowledge of the industry and partner landscape is a must as this role will constantly be evaluating new platforms, inventory sources and data/technology platforms available in-market to continually test and optimize campaigns across business lines. The Digital Media team is very performance-minded and growth-driven and works in a true integrated digital capacity across acquisition and awareness objectives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.