Digital Advertising Specialist, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to work on the Services Digital Advertising team focused on paid media strategy for our forthcoming original video content. You have both strategic and executional experience in digital media and have worked on full-funnel digital campaigns for television and/or film.
- 5+ years in digital media, with recent experience buying for entertainment required.
- Deep experience across display, video, social, and SEM with a focus on performance optimization.
- Strong understanding of and experience with programmatic advertising.
- Well-versed in the campaign planning process and experience managing large budgets.
- Direct experience developing tactical media plans, including custom partnerships.
- Expertise in media tracking, attribution methodologies, and a history of working with analytics teams.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Clear and effective communication and confidence in presenting your work with the ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- An ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines with a willingness to go outside your job and comfort zone to move projects forward.
- Familiarity with ad-tech and mar-tech.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and a demonstrated test-and-learn mindset.
You will partner with your manager and peers in the ownership of the paid digital media strategy for Apple’s Video line of business. Your immediate remit will be a revolving portfolio of Apple original series, and your criteria for success will be growing those shows’ viewership and adoption of Apple’s TV+ service in tandem. You’ll develop and direct execution of full-funnel campaign strategy in partnership with the larger internal media team and our agency. Your day-to-day may include: briefing internal & external partners, campaign planning, meeting with partners, creative reviews, solving complex reporting questions, budget planning, etc. This role sits on the larger Digital Marketing team that works across all services and channels. The team is very data-driven, iterates constantly, and vigorously adapts. This is a brand new role in one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple, designed for someone who is a highly creative, adaptive, and savvy content & performance marketer.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.