People BPR Project Manager (exp. w/ compensation delivery)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Define the project plan and manage execution. Deliver executive communication/presentations and drive the decision making process. Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status. Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and project issues quickly and effectively. Understand new technology while working with our IS&T teams to define, schedule, track and communicate status of all work taking place within those teams. Understand software development and strong interest in user experience is a requirement.
- Top tier professional with 5-7 years of experience, including project management for Compensation or Payroll
- Prefer experience with compensation delivery and Employee Systems’ domain
- Advanced spreadsheet and process documentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, external partners and international teams
- Experience with analyzing data and presenting trends to peers and managers, highlighting data patterns that could be useful for making business decisions
- Efficient and organized, making the most of everyone’s abilities and holding the team to a high standard
- Understand which issues to highlight and bring key decision makers together to come up with effective solutions
- Understanding of Employee Systems and how they support various processes
- Experience navigating large, dynamic and complex organizations
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Facilitate communication across projects and proactively alert broader team of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Analytical thinker who is data driven with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolve business needs
- Exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
Become a subject matter expert in compensation related People processes using this knowledge and data to introduce process efficiencies and improvements, analyze data to identify trends and make informed decisions to drive continuous improvement Develop data driven solutions focused on improving both operational efficiencies and employee experience, identifying both short and long term opportunities Collaborate with cross functional partners to develop seamless operational processes to support Apple’s policies Create and maintain process documentation and support training development Partner with Compensation and IS&T to create integrated systems requirements, set priorities, determine constraints and dependencies, define phasing/timelines, allocate resources, write detailed functional and test specifications, evaluate design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations Communicate accomplishments, milestones, key issues and/or change control Define project goals and risks to execution, gather comprehensive requirements and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle working closely with IS&T Ability to get down into the details of complex analyses without losing sight of the overall objective Build executive presentations and status reports Help transform Compensation Systems and processes, working closely with the Business and IS&T teams across the organization to help stakeholders understand, embrace and sustain change.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent is required.