Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Job Summary Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for one of our Vice Presidents on the People team. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the Vice President & take initiative to solve problems independently. In addition to being organized and approachable and confidential, you have the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels. You love what you do and have the desire to be a phenomenal teammate on an amazing team.
- Key Qualifications
- An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomacy discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Will be well organized, detail oriented and have strong time-management skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes.
- Ability to work both autonomously on assignments and collaboratively with other Executive Administrators.
- Ability to work on assignments of moderate difficultly, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Experience supporting a business team is a plus.
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote, Excel and Pages.
- Displays a positive and approachable personality.
- An upbeat spirit of passion, energy, and enthusiasm; enjoys problem solving creatively in order to complete assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the leader and team.
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and grows with the team’s growth
We are looking for someone to handle daily scheduling in iCal, for a Vice President. Multi-task and prioritize a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness. Organize domestic and international travel. Submission of expense reports Plan, coordinate and execute internal events such as off-sites, team building events and organizational wide meetings (all hands). Planning and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings with multiple executives and locations.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.