Sr. Financial Analyst, WW Enterprise Sales
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you will play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a significant role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Apple is growing its reach into the Enterprise segment, and we are looking for top talent to help us change the way people work through the adoption of mobile solutions. This is an opportunity to join Apple's WW Enterprise Sales Finance team to help build our strategy and execute it globally. As an integral member of the Worldwide Enterprise Sales Finance team, you will be responsible for monitoring financial performance, highlighting trends across key performance indicators and providing a financial point of view for our Global Enterprise & Education horizontals. This role partners and collaborates heavily with other Apple functional teams to drive results and corporate strategy. You will have the opportunity to build, influence, and inform sales and finance leaders on the health and direction of these key business segments.
- Forward-thinking commercial finance experience in a dynamic sales partnering environment
- Strong analytical focus with business modeling and forecasting experience
- Proven ability to influence and challenge outcomes to make things happen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Big picture thinking with inherent curiosity to understand and own the detail
- Progressive business experience with a focus on reporting and quantitative analysis in a dynamic business environment
- Team player with desire and ability to collaborate with business partners
- Experience and knowledge in driving projects (project management) is a plus
- Skilled in ERP software (e.g. SAP), database apps (Access or equivalent), statistical modeling a plus
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience working in a Corporate environment, preferably in an Enterprise sales function
As a member of the WW Enterprise Sales Finance team, you will play a critical role in our ability to measure the performance of this critical business segment for the company. You will get the opportunity to work alongside a number of like-minded financial analysts working together to accomplish big things for the company. Help inform senior business leaders on the effectiveness of their strategy and help guide future decision making. Partner with WW and Regional Sales teams to establish a measurement process for demand generation analysis and program and incentives and offer creation. Work on health and business metric analysis Provide analytics on business trends to help inform our quarterly forecast process and QBR. Help guide critical business decision by identifying and communicating changes in key leading indicators. Play a key role in establishing the long term vision for Reporting & Analytical needs of the organization. You will partner with consultants to build and execute on an execution plan.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Finance related field MBA a plus