Business Initiatives Lead, WW Sales Business Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
In this role, you will manage business and financial analysts to collect information, conduct analyses, and build domain knowledge. The role will also lead the team efforts to develop solutions, craft strategic options, and present / communicate to executives.
- Outstanding learning ability. Able to develop a keen understanding on sales related topics across Geos and business lines. Able to use the knowledge to design and build programs that are applicable to the diverse channel structure that we have.
- Strong analytical skills. Good with numbers. Able to identify patterns and trends from data, see through complex facts to tackle the most fundamental business issues.
- Critical thinking. Able to see the big picture, prioritize critical focus areas, and generate strategic options.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Able to have peer level conversation with sales executives and other leaders in the sales function, and influence their opinion with logical thinking, independent perspective, and fact-based arguments.
- Excellent written communication skills. Able to organize complex facts and proposals clearly and concisely, create structured and compelling presentation materials.
- Strong teammate. Able to work effectively in a global matrix organization with cross functional teams.
As part of the WW Sales Business Strategy & Development team, you will work directly with Sales VP and global sales leadership, and act as a special task force to - Conduct independent diagnosis on business challenges and performance barriers - Identify potential opportunities to improve sales performance and resolve business issues - Develop solutions to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency - Lead or facilitate key initiatives in change management and process optimization - Support business lines and functional groups to execute strategic plans
Education & Experience
- BS/BA required. MBA or other advanced business degree is a plus.
- - 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following areas: management consulting, internal consulting, strategy / business planning, business development
- - Functional expertise in retail, channel management, sales, BPR is a plus
- - Team management experience required