Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- You are self-motivated, passionate about consumer technology and values-based communications issues, and possess a positive team-player attitude.
- You have a successful track record of developing media strategies, identifying story angles and securing top tier coverage. You are adept at placing meaningful stories both when there is news and when there is not.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated, demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, and can confidently provide strategic points-of-view to team leads.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are naturally curious and thrive on maintaining current knowledge of trends and the competitive landscape.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in public relations, PR agency or corporate settings.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our corporate communications team. This Manager, Public Relations will be responsible for coordinating with PR teams in the US and internationally, helping execute communications initiatives, and monitor and analyze developments in the news. The right candidate will have strong experience in the tech and consumer categories, is results-driven and has an aptitude to bring creative ideas from strategy through execution.
Education & Experience
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California.