GSO Shared Services Regional Support - Regional Lead
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. The GSO (Global Support Operations) Shared Services Regional team supports a number of different groups within the shared services organisation in driving new initiatives in programs and projects. We pride ourselves in creating and delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our team has a global foot print with offices in Cork, Cupertino, Elk Grove, Austin, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo, and we collaborate daily to ensure success. Our close relationship with stakeholders in region helps ensures that AppleCare Contact Center is able to support new initiatives and changes being driven from inside and outside AppleCare. If you’re excited about making a difference and have a hunger for delivery of best in class support to our broad customers, this is the role for you. Your ability to maintain and develop relationships is a key part of the role as we will be working with a broad spectrum of personalities and business all with different needs and expectations. You will become a member of a well-established team and will work with the Support Programs org, Support Technologies and the PMO to support 56,000+ internal tool users as well as millions of customers. Your primary responsibility will be to support the ALAC and EMEIA business and you will need to have a good understanding of global initiatives, possible impacts and improvements needed.
- Working knowledge of Agile, waterfall and other project methodologies as well as IS&T terms and ways of working
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing and ability to inspire innovation
- Strong analytical ability as demonstrated through clear problem solving, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Ability to function and maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic environment and handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to quickly develop strong work relationships with business partners
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives
- Extraordinary ability to advocate long term scalable solutions, to issues the business has
Extraordinary User experience is at the forefront of what we want to deliver with the regional shared services team. The regional lead needs to be a person of high integrity and good judgment, who is highly organized and can work to tight deadlines. This person should thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to last minute changes with ease. You need to be passionate and collaborate within this team, supporting the customer experience ensuring engagement and conveying an understanding across a multitude of partners. Review wireframes and attend playback sessions with the ability to speak up or call out regional requirements or differences. Be mindful of the business region you are supporting and ensure you are up to speed on regulatory and governmental changes that may impact our programs and projects As a regional lead you will need to collaborate effectively with our business partners, Contact Center leadership, Program and Tool owners, BPR, IS&T etc to ensure optimum solutions are implemented. Foster excellent working relationships with our many, varied internal and external partners. Find solutions to challenges in a dynamic environment. Anticipate business needs and think proactively. Collaborate with Program and business owners to become an expert on the ALAC and EMEIA wide AppleCare business. Promote excellent customer experience as the top priority in every interaction the team has with partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Relevant experience in a similar cross functional role is a plus.
- Flexibility around working hours is necessary to accommodate global time zone challenges.