GSO Shared Services - Regulatory Adherence Lead
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. The GSO (Global Support Organization) Shared Services Regulatory Adherence Support team plays a significant role in ensuring that our global contact center programs and processes are in compliance with global and local regulatory, accessibility, and privacy requirements. We support a number of diverse groups within the Shared Services organization and the larger support organization, by giving guidance and recommendations in programs and projects. We pride ourselves in crafting and delivering requirements without impact to the customer experience. Our team has a global footprint with offices in Cork, Cupertino, Elk Grove, Austin, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo, and we collaborate daily to ensure success. Our close relationship with partners helps ensure that the AppleCare Contact Center is able to support new initiatives and changes being driven from inside and outside AppleCare. If you’re excited about making a difference or are as passionate about Apple’s core values as we are, this is the role for you. Your ability to maintain and develop relationships is a key part of the role as we will be working with a broad spectrum of personalities and businesses all with different needs and expectations. You will become a member of an established team and will work with numerous groups across Apple supporting 56,000+ internal tool users as well as millions of customers. You will work with a global team and have a good understanding of the Contact Center business and how regional or global regulatory initiatives could cause possible impacts and deliver on improvements needed.
- Experience of working on privacy or regulatory related projects
- Ability to break down government regulatory initiatives into business/customer impacts for implementation
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation
- Strong analytical ability as proven through clear problem solving, efficient process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Ability to function and maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic environment and prioritize multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to quickly develop strong work relationships with business partners
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives
Being compliant while doing the right thing for our Customers and employees is at the forefront of what we want to deliver within the team. The Regulatory Adherence Lead needs to be a person of high integrity and good judgment, who is highly organized and can work to tight deadlines. This person should thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to last minute changes with ease. You need to be passionate and collaborate within this team, supporting the customer experience, ensuring engagement and conveying an understanding across a multitude of partners. Review requirements and adapting these to the needs of the Contact Center business. To have privacy at the forefront of your mind, be mindful of the business region you are supporting and ensure you are up to speed on government regulatory changes that may impact our programs and projects As a Regulatory Adherence Lead you will need to collaborate effectively with our business partners, Contact Center leadership, Program and Tool owners, Data Privacy Office, IS&T etc to ensure optimum solutions are implemented. Cultivate excellent working relationships with our many, varied internal and external partners. Find solutions to challenges in a dynamic environment. Anticipate business needs and think proactively. Promote excellent customer experience as the top priority in every interaction the team has with partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Relevant experience in a similar cross functional role is a plus.
- Flexibility around working hours is necessary to accommodate global time zone challenges.