AR/VR SW Engineer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
The TDG team is looking for an AR/VR System Application Engineer to help build the system applications that power the next generation of interactive experiences for our platforms using Apple's latest technologies including RealityKit and ARKit.
- 3 years experience in software development
- Proficient in C/C++ or Objective-C
- Experience building stable, long-running applications or services
- Experience with event handling and multithreaded development
- Knowledge of OS graphics, display, and events systems
You will work on the core application infrastructure that manages application processes, allows the system to render realtime interactive graphics and delivery latency-critical input events. You will have the chance to define system software that directly impacts the way people build content for our platforms and how customers will ultimately experience and interact with the content. You will work closely with Apple’s Human Interface design, application and framework teams to define and deliver the platform and services that drive next generation mixed-reality applications using Apple’s latest AR/VR technologies including ARKit and Reality Kit.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing game engines (passion projects ok) Experience building window managers and OS user interfaces Experience building performant, time critical applications and long-running applications Comfortable with unix-like operating systems such as MacOS, iOS or Linux
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. AR/VR SW Engineer starts at a minimum $106,500 annually . The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.