Senior Business Analyst - Decision Support
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Decision Support function to support delivering insights and dashboard development for the Operations organization. You will have a combination of business insight and technical knowledge, used to develop and deliver Dashboards, insights and reports in support of rapid decision-making. You will focus on supporting the growth of Apple’s products, routes to market and key Operations initiatives. Your role is highly visible, interacting with executives and networking throughout Apple’s organization. We want you to help drive Apple’s reporting strategy.
- 5 - 10 years meaningful experience
- Ability to quickly translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Expertise with Tableau and data visualization
- Experience presenting and sharing insights with various business functions
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with ETL tools used to automate manual processes
- Familiarity with Operations and various functions (primarily Retail, Online. Logistics, Supply Chain a plus)
- Demonstrable experience developing reports using SAP BOBJ, or similar tool
- Experience with Python a plus
- The individual should demonstrate:
- Sound critical thinking, work ethics and passion to go beyond what is expected ongoing.
- Possess a very high degree of natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights
- Solid teammate - driving new insights across technical and business domains for self and team ongoing
- Demonstrates resilience and flexibility in the face of ambiguity to drive business impacting change
• Design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Drive deep data profiling and analysis for insights. Define and enforce to established Data Governance principles and practice. • Develop very strong business partnerships, deliver solutions to enable deep analysis and support business management and executive decision-making. • You will work with Apple’s IS&T team to drive development of tools to better support business analytics and will partner with other Apple organizations on data governance, reporting tools, hierarchy management and critical metrics. • Constantly steer business outcomes using established management systems to ensure alignment across WW and Regional teams.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/MBA in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, Finance, Marketing or related field