Security Metrics Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
- The project involves taking data from multiple data sources and presenting the data in a way that instantly compels and enables decision-makers.
- 10+ years in information security, ideally in multiple roles
- Experience collecting security data from multiple sources for aggregation
- Experience creating data that will be shown to executive audiences
- You will be able to present a narrative around one’s projects
- You will be able to tell compelling stories using data
- Possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- You will be able to complete complex tasks with minimal handholding
- Have a strong sense of empathy during interactions with partners
- Have the ability to concisely summarize things during interactions with others
We are seeking a security engineer with experience with security data collection, security metrics creation, and an extraordinary understanding of the business perspective with regard to information security. The candidate will be someone who not only has the technical skills required to collect and work with diverse datasets, but who understands the big picture of what businesses need from an information security department within a company.
Education & Experience
BS Degree or equivalent work experience