Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple is seeking an Software developer. The successful candidate will be analytical, methodical , detailed-oriented, organized, self-driven, who provides thought leading , can interface with cross functional teams, with strong work ethics and time management Software Engineer will be part of Supply Chain Integration team , which builds critical and strategic SCM solutions to facilitate smooth , optimal planning and operations of Apple’s Finished Good and AppleCare supply chain. This team develops cutting edge solution using modern technology, to support various processes involved in Apple’s Supply Chain Management. We work closely with business partners to understand the business needs and design and deploy solutions to help aid growing business needs in SCM space
- Good programming and software development skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Innovative, highly motivated, ability to learn quick, self starter.
- Must have Technical Skills : PL-SQL , Java.
- Additional technical Skills ( will be a plus) : Python, Angular, Tableau, Swift.
- Experience with advance courses on data science and machine learning is a plus
- Experience in Supply Chain Network planning will be a plus.
Design and build data structure and solution to provide supply chain solutions, reporting and analytics capabilities Work closely with business community and technical team to understand data and solution requirements. Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions Collaborate with multiple multi-functional teams and work on solutions which has larger impact on Apple business
Education & Experience
B.S. degree in related or equivalent