Business Intelligence Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Our ever-evolving suite of Heath and Wellness products for iPhone and Watch are helping our users live more active, healthier lives. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product? Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet.
- 6+ years of experience in healthcare related management consulting, investment banking, venture capital or strategy/business development
- Familiarity/comfort with reading and analyzing clinical publications and financial statements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a wide range of responsibilities and work autonomously
- Data-driven. You know how to gather the right facts and proof points to build a business case for a decision, but you focus on what is most important. You can break down business issues to identify data needs, gather inputs, and aim to insights and recommendations
- Strong project management skills. You are highly organized with strong eye for detail. You can keep track of several things while always knowing priorities and not getting lost in the details.
- Strong communicator. You have strong written and verbal communication and can synthesize ideas into project proposals and business cases
- Relationship-builder: You can motivate and influence people across job functions and levels and build alignment.
- You will become a key player in bringing our vision to life. You are an insightful program manager with attention to detail and thought for the perspective of various stakeholders. You ground the work in what’s needed now, but also have an eye to what could be. - You will perform comprehensive assessments of new market opportunities in the Health space. Monitor and communicate industry trends, competitors, partners, and customer landscapes. You will build frameworks to distill and translate market insights to business actions. - You will develop analyses and conduct nuanced benchmarking around competitors, product features, clinical trial structure and end points, and business models to enhance internal strategic discussions - You will develop and maintain databases of company information, meetings, and relevant learnings and create presentation materials to surface key learnings, next steps and needed action to management.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- - Communications, collaboration, and analytical skills
- - Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to execute in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities