Marketing and Engagement Lead-Commute Alternatives Program
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. Apple’s Commute Alternatives Program offers a suite of services designed to encourage people to commute differently. We offer WiFi enabled regional commuter service in the SF Bay Area, last mile and campus shuttles around the world, and several amenities and incentives to encourage cycling and transit use. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainable transportation, with the skillset and drive to help us encourage more employees to utilize our services. The benefits of the Commute Program are felt throughout the company on a daily basis.
- You have a proven track record in establishing marketing campaigns based on the collection and analysis of quantitative data and trends.
- You have strong analytical skills along with the ability to internalize complex issues and data with ease and efficiency.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster productive business partnerships across the business.
- You are a collaborator, working within the organization and throughout other parts of the company to achieve results.
- You strive to deliver more than the customer expects today and understand what they might expect tomorrow.
- You are a multi-tasker and deal with ambiguity in a results oriented environment.
- You have the ability to work globally, with international and remote stakeholders and audiences.
- You have the experience to establish and lead a project to pre-determined scope, timeline and destination.
We are seeking a talented, seasoned professional to provide marketing and engagement support for the Apple Commute Alternatives Program. This will require creating an internal communication strategy and plan, executing that plan, measuring its success, and enhancing the programs as needed. It will also require driving projects from initial concept to final delivery, partnering closely with program mangers, and various other teams and employees. The Marketing and Engagement Coordinator should be, at different times, a writer, project manager, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, and communication expert. You will be collaborative, passionate, high energy, organized, detail-oriented, and able to distill messages. This position is located in the Santa Clara Valley. You will operate daily, with an entrepreneurial spirit, by taking initiative and challenging status quo. Manage and develop all web, email, print, and related Commute Program content. Responsible for all associated program collateral, announcements, outreach and promotions. Create data channels and distribute surveys that support and measure our effectiveness and establish consistent internal brand and messaging strategy.
Education & Experience
B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications degree preferred and relevant experience related to marketing, engagement or communications. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.