Camera & Photos - Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Seeking a proactive and highly motivated individual to develop platform media management technologies. The successful candidate will contribute to the product's base platform functions which include infrastructure for IPC, database and media delivery. In addition to excellent object-oriented software design and programming skills, the candidate must also have experience in troubleshooting and resolving data integrity issues, performance tuning and system scalability.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience programming for RDBMS
- Experience with Apple system level APIs and frameworks
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience with asynchronous programming
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks
Do you want to shape the future of Photos. Are you looking to contribute to a product that is redefining digital photography on iOS and OS X? Apple's Photo and Camera Application team is looking for an exceptional software engineer to develop innovative applications and infrastructure for the iOS platform. If you thrive on problems that support concurrency across process boundaries on data sets the grow beyonds millions of rows this position should satisfy your ambitions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent