Game Engine Workflow Expert
Culver City, California, United States
Help shape the future of the Mac in the Media & Entertainment industry. The Pro Workflow team is seeking an Game Engine Workflow Expert to join a team of content creation workflow experts and performance architects. You will build out workflows related to use of Game engines in various parts of the production pipeline from pre-production/pre-viz all the way through to post-production inside of Apple, explore workflow innovations through the use of Game Engines, and work with key customers in the Film/TV, 3D and VFX industries.
- Experience building content in Unreal Engine; understanding lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup and general workflows inside Unreal Engine
- Experience creating content (technical artist) in Maya, Houdini and/or similar other programs
- Experience in Film and/or TV productions
- Experience building content in Unity for similar workflows
- Experience in building & shipping Games on Console or PC
This will include building out in Apple different parts of Video, 3D & VFX workflows with leading Game Engines to identify strengths and challenges of the workflow on Apple platforms (Mac Pro, iMacPro, MacBook Pro, etc). You will create content within leading Game Engines like what would be used in Film/TV, 3D & VFX industries. Additionally you will work with Performance Architects to understand, debug, and resolve any challenges. You will explore, build and advocate for workflows innovations based on the benefits and power of Game Engines including Virtual Production. The Pro Workflow team also engages with key strategic customers to understand and resolve challenges, but also to advocate for Apple Solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Arts, Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience