Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Help shape the future of the Mac in the Game Industry as part of the Pro Workflow team. Have you been involved in the shipping of several games across multiple platforms (consoles, PC, Mac, mobile)? Have you worked across all or most of the game content creation pipeline? You’ll be comfortable working with artists on one hand and rendering architects on another and also with game designers/producers? Have you worked in more than one different game engine or even built one or prototyped one yourself? You’ve built solutions to help make the building of games easier, or faster, or better. You like challenging problems and want to change the industry.
- 10+ years in the Games industry with AAA and Indie titles
- Worked on Unreal or Unity engines or both
- Experience developing in more than one Game engine across more than one platform (Console, PC, mobile, etc).
- Been involved in or shipped multiple games
- Worked on or developed any of the content creation applications or associated Plugins (Maya, 3DSMax, Mari, Houdini, etc)
- Worked on Film or TV content with game engines
You will leverage your knowledge of the technical, business and cultural aspects of building games to identify challenges & opportunities to making the Mac a great platform to make games. You’ll be able to interact with artists and engineers within Apple to help drive the changes needed. You’re comfortable explaining to upper management and diving hands-on into code. You enjoy coding up prototypes and working with artists to author content as needed.
Education & Experience
MS, MA or equivalent experience