Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As Video Producer in Marcom, you will guide the development and lead the execution of best-in-class customer-facing video communication in support of Apple’s business goals. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing development of videos from inception through final delivery. This includes partnering with creative teams during ideation, supporting the strategic and production goals of brand teams, and leading production through all phases, ensuring projects are produced on strategy, within budget, and to the highest levels of creative excellence.
- You have at least five years of experience in a producer position at an agency, commercial production company, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- You have relationships with the production community that bring an in-depth knowledge of resources, crew, and production vendors. Work with the team to explore and identify new up and coming directors, vendors, talent and production models. Work with both the most established talent in the industry and discover new alternatives.
- You can lead and motivate teams with both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- You are a strong leader that informally leads multidisciplinary teams and has marketing communication expertise at both a strategic and executional level.
- You are able to work with multiple partners and negotiate agreements where varying opinions are the norm.
- You have prior TV commercial, digital, and video and motion graphics production and post-production experience, excellent communication skills, demonstrated project and budget management skills, and a proven track record of influencing the creative output.
- You solve problems creatively and are able to compromise without impacting the work.
- You are able to work upstream to anticipate and plan for changes.
- You understand the Apple voice and aesthetic and can shape creative work that meets the organization’s expectations.
- You are comfortable traveling both domestically and internationally, sometimes with minimal notice.
- The Video Production team works to create and own effective production strategies for a variety of shoots, locations, and crew sizes. - We manage end-to-end video production, executing flawlessly, on time and within budget. - We drive clear and consistent communication, helping everyone stay informed without overwhelming the team. - We act as a champion of Apple brand standards in all aspects of creative work. - We are the bridge between the creative team and Brand and other business partners that have specific business or communication goals. - We work to find creative ways to increase efficiency with production dollars and push suppliers and vendors to deliver more exciting work in an optimal way. - We track our expenses, show how our costs have evolved, and explain the story behind it.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.