IMG QE Automation Intern
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We work and contribute toward the engineering of Apple's state-of-the-art products involving video, audio, and graphics in the Interactive Media Group. IMG is part of Apple's Software Engineering division and provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod, iTunes, macOS, and CarPlay. In this position, you will be designing, implementing and supporting tools used to test code changes across the IMG software stack every single day.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and development
- Real passion for developing beautiful user interfaces and flawless user experiences
- Experience with relational databases (such as MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Git and UNIX shell
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
You will be part of a small, hardworking and motivated team that operates like a startup within Apple. In this role you will design and develop reliable and extensible tools that deeply impact the quality/efficiency of software delivery. You will be an innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent communication skills, and have attention to detail.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science or related work experience We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.