AR/VR Demo Evangelist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is working with some of Apple's most advanced and exciting technologies, including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) explorations. As a member of our fast-paced organization, you will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly evolving team, driving experiences that will delight and inspire millions of people. The AR/VR Demo Evangelist will execute project demos, user research investigations, and cross functional lab efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating state of the art demos to a large range of audiences. You will partner with applications and product design teams to drive various internal user research studies, while supporting multi- functional lab and competitive analysis efforts. Working with highly specialized engineers and PM’s.
- Experience in showcasing and educating audiences.
- Able to rapidly and calmly problem tackle / improvise in technical scenarios
- Extraordinary verbal/written communication skills, can communicate well with senior corporate executives and technical audiences.
- Resourceful, passionate, creative and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
You enjoy working with highly technical teams, and excel at translating their visions into compelling demos. You have a keen understanding regarding the state of emerging technologies and how they relate to user experiences. You have been closely involved in user studies, and know how to use your observational skills while gathering data. You’re comfortable working independently, but thrive cross collaborating. You are successful because you are detail oriented, self-motivated, and have a high tolerance for change and ambiguity. Your success is heavily derived from the strength of your relationships. You will have a strong technical and communications background, driven to solve significant problems. You have the ability to consistently translate technical experiences to every kind of audience, from developers to executives.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- 2 - 4+ years working with AR/VR project / product demos.
- Validated experience driving and curating the experiential quality of multiple AR/VR product demos
- Validated experience facilitating a broad range of user research / studies on accelerated timelines.