Machine Learning Engineer, Proactive Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Have you booked a flight and the event was added to your calendar? Received a text from someone you don't know, but your phone does? Siri is just beginning to add intelligence across our iOS apps and need your help. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer who can solve novel problems in areas including personalization, information extraction, and performance optimization. You will build intelligent features from the ground up. Your ideas will go from prototype to iOS features to millions of people worldwide.
- Experience in using machine learning techniques for classification, regression, or ranking problems.
- Experience in building predictive models for recommendations or personalization.
- Design and implementation of shipping, innovative consumer products.
- Minimum of 5 years experience building large-scale consumer facing software.
- Experience with search or indexing is a plus.
- Experience with deep learning and neural networks is a plus.
- Experience in compiled languages C, C++, Objective-C, or Swift is a plus.
In Siri you will use your specialized knowledge and general skills to create novel machine learned features. You will prototype these features one day and optimize inner loops the next. We are looking for your strong mix of education and practical experience. Come dive into these interesting problems head-first. Using NLP and ML techniques to extract structure from unstructured data. Devising ways to build large-scale models while protecting users' privacy. Ensuring high quality and agility with unit and integration tests.
Education & Experience
Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.