Sr. Software Engineer, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. The Apple Search Ads Group builds a digital advertising solution that enables all Apple iOS developers to promote their various apps on the iOS App Store and help them drive traffic, improve discoverability and ultimately increase revenue by acquiring high value audiences. We are looking for an ambitious and versatile software engineer who will be a key member of our team.
- You are a clear and effective communicator, and enjoy collaborative problem solving.
- You are familiar with front-end development tools such as pre-processors, task runners, bundlers etc.
- You understand testing strategies and methodologies, exposure to test harnesses is a plus.
- Exposure to TypeScript, RxJS and other ES6 constructs is highly desirable.
- You have a passion for learning and utilizing new and upcoming browser features such as Web Components, Shadow DOM, Service Workers etc.
- You have experience with Java, or writing code for the server in another object-oriented language.
- You have a creative eye, passion for visual design and a penchant for seeking pixel perfection in the finer details of UI and UX.
We are looking for an extraordinary engineer to help us refine the UI for our product that directly affects how well our customers are able to effectively promote their apps at scale. The ideal candidate is a person with solid front-end development skills and a prototype mentality, capable of iteratively developing new features while improving the UI infrastructure. In this role, you will work with a number of stakeholders including product, QA and design teams to grow our current product offering.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required. Master's degree preferred