Senior Production Finance Accountant, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. Apple’s Original Content seeks a professional with Production Finance expertise to support Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide. You will report to the Head of Production Finance and will assist in financial oversight and management of Original Content productions.
- 7 years experience in television/film production accounting/finance management and reporting
- Experience in TV or Film Production Accounting / Production Finance
- Experience with production tax incentives and related filing process
- Working knowledge and experience with union/guild agreements and production payroll
- Proficiency in production accounting software (Smart Accounting, PSL), Movie Magic Budgeting and Excel
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with producers and production team
- Can-do thinker who is able to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, teamwork, problem solving and communication skills
- Assist in the financial management of the budgeting, reporting, forecasting and daily production activity of scripted and unscripted television and film productions. - Oversee timely cost reporting and analyze actuals vs budgets cost reports to ensure accuracy and quickly resolve any issues. - Collaborate with Creative, Business Affairs and Legal in the creation and vetting of production budgets and strategically resolve issues to ensure an efficient process. - Identify Production Tax Credit opportunities, prepare tax credit applications, track estimates and timing of receipts. Also coordinate required tax credit audits. - Review production cash flow projections and funding requests for accuracy and compliance with contracts. - Assist in the contract review and cost analysis process in conjunction with Production and Business Affairs executives. - Ensure productions follow Production Finance policies and procedures and update manual as needed. - Oversee and coordinate financial production audits as necessary. - Manage the setup of production accounting payroll and systems software. - Ad hoc financial analysis as needed
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary search team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.