Camera Software - Computational Photography Scientist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Computational Imaging team provides the innovative algorithms and image processing solutions for all of Apple’s awe-inspiring devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Combining ground breaking machine learning and computer vision techniques with next-generation hardware, our team takes the mobile photography experience to the next level. If you are passionate about finding and solving new problems in computer vision and image processing, we have the job for you.
- Proven research and practical experience in developing computer vision, machine learning and imaging algorithms for image processing, photography, and video quality
- Strong coding skills in C, C++, and Python
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Proven leadership in both research and development
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work hands-on in multi-functional teams.
- Possess an understanding and have experience in productizing or publishing your research results
You will leverage your research background and knowledge of computer vision to build, develop and improve Apple technologies. You will develop ideas and concepts into commercially viable algorithms. You should be up-to-date with the latests developments in computer vision, both in academia and in industry, and will be able to leverage your knowledge to work and influence Apple's products.
Education & Experience
M.S. or Phd in Computer Science or a related field (mathematics, physics or computer engineering), ideally with a focus or related work on imaging, computer vision, or machine learning.