Modem RFSW development engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich peoples' lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about technology, we may have the job for you!
- Strong experience writing C++ and Objective-C code
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming, communication theory, RF front end programming and NR5G RF design
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Excellent debugging skills
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
The Wireless Telephony Communications team is looking for a highly motivated RF Software Engineer to help develop our next generation of iOS and watchOS products. As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of telephony solutions which Apple’s cellular products use. Your daily duties will include: The design and implementation of new features for next generation modem communication technology. You will be providing requirements and driving vendor to achieve milestones.
Education & Experience
A BS/MS/PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience is required.