ISE, CV/ML - Deep Learning Ecosystems Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Do you think Computer Vision and Machine Learning can change the world? Do you think it can transform the way millions of people capture, discover and share the most special moments of their lives? We truly believe it can. And we are looking for hardworking engineers who can contribute to building the ecosystem of tooling necessary to create these exciting technologies. We are the CV/ML team that provides foundational computer vision and machine learning technologies to Apple's ecosystem. Our team combines research and development in a dynamic and exciting environment and delivers robust solutions that are implemented across all of Apple products If you have a shown experience developing domain-specific software, a passion for tinkering and the will to apply those to help shape the computer vision and machine learning technologies of tomorrow, then we may have a role for you!
- Knowledge of the machine learning pipeline, from data processing to training to performance analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including software debugging
- Successfully code in Python and you have ability to navigate with C/C++
- Experience in building scalable software operating on large datasets and with a high degree of task parallelism
- Familiarity with evolving ecosystems and with the infrastructure integration challenges
- Familiar with the challenges of developing algorithms that eventually run on embedded hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interact with parties with varying levels of technical proficiency
- Ability to work hands-on in multi-functional teams
- Ambitious and willing to continuously grow your technical background
The CV/ML team in the Intelligent Systems Experience organization is looking for Python developer. The position involves development work focused on improving an ecosystem of tools touching the entire machine learning pipeline, from data processing to model training to on-device and quality performance analysis. This ecosystem is used across the company to build exciting machine learning technologies. These technologies have a direct impact on improving the experience of millions of users which involve advance perception and reasoning. The main tasks associated to this position range from software development to system administration, and include handling engineer support and feedback to guide development, as well as communication with supporting services.
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or a related field (mathematics, physics or computer engineering). A focus on computer vision and/or machine learning is a valuable plus.