Core ML - ML Privacy Client Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We’re looking for an exceptional software engineer to help us build and deploy systems for learning from the activities of the crowd while preserving individual privacy. In this role, you’ll implement novel machine learning algorithms, and integrate them into efficient client frameworks. These systems help us understand and improve Apple’s user experience, and are an important part of our strategic focus on privacy. You’ll work in a team at the forefront of machine learning, specializing in on-device machine learning (CoreML) and privacy preserving techniques like differential privacy.
- 3+ years practical background in software engineering and client development
- Proven track record delivering shipping software
- Fluency in Objective-C, Swift, or another C-based language
- Experience with iOS client APIs
- Produce high quality code with excellent reliability and performance
This position requires a broad set of software engineering skills, with particular focus on efficient implementations. You should have experience creating at least one significant application or framework with local storage and network communication.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.