Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Does pulling together data, working in close partnership, producing key reporting and being able to present to key partners excite you? As part of the group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring Apple's financial health. You will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective strategies. Finance is needed to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for crafting the company's future. Join us, and you'll have an important role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. Imagine what you could do here. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 4-6 years of professional Finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics
- Strong analytics background, mastery of statistical concepts related to month and quarter end reporting cycles; prior FP&A experience preferred
- Extraordinarily detail oriented and focus on accuracy; able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points
- Comfortable and adept at leading data sets that can reach into the millions of intersections
- Positive relationships and social skills; validated ability to work well with peers and cross functionally
- Works comfortably with incomplete information and deals with ambiguity in a dynamic, high pressure environment
- Deeply curious- not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause
- Maintains strict confidentiality around sensitive and strategic initiatives
- Strong organizational skills, has the ability to drive efficiencies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Tableau, and Keynote
We are Apple's Corporate FP&A team and this role is based in Cupertino. We have an exciting opportunity for a financial analyst to take ownership and drive Apple's corporate reporting responsibilities. This high profile role provides an opportunity to work deeply with data and analytics and plays an impactful role to support critical reporting communications at the executive level. This involves collaborating with key teams within the function and others within the broader finance teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.