Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you up for the challenge? The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a part of the Systems and Administration team under Service Content and Training with AppleCare, you'll hold a key position responsible for maintaining and advancing systems used by Apple Technicians around the world.
- 3+ years professional experience in a full-time Learning Management Systems (LMS) Administration role
- Domain Expert of Saba Learning Management System (Administration, Optimization, Reporting and Deployment)
- Excellent organizational, project management, troubleshooting, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies on the fly
- Expert in both Mac OS X and iOS
In this role you will you be responsible for the support and management of LMS in addition to supporting systems. You’ll partner across AppleCare to determine effective strategies on deployment of curriculum and other assets from a systems perspective. You’ll work with system administrators, instructional designers, project managers, media, documentation, insight and deployment teams to ensure our training systems are meeting the needs of the business. You’ll make recommendations on future technologies and strategies the organization should invest in based on your expertise in the domain. You are an advocate for the end-users of our systems and care deeply about the experience delivered to them. Knowing that we have limited resources you prioritize items which will have the most impact on our users and business and come up with simple and elegant solutions to complex problems that are balanced and scalable.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/ or Training and Development
- Relational Database experience
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Technical Writing experience