Lead, Interactive Content Management
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As the Marcom Content Management Lead, you will be responsible for the development and leadership for the Content Management (CM) function. You are the key interface between our external production partner(s) and our platform team, digital producers, GEO alt producers, development, QA and leadership in a highly collaborative and inclusive environment with the aim of guiding the strategic marketing development of all CMS managed Interactive deliverables. You will report into the Interactive Platforms team.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and drive alignment with key business partners.
- Highly motivated in developing knowledge and applying this in the building of agency teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring with high integrity and the ability to inspire others.
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations, including gaining access to key stakeholders and successfully managing relationship building dynamics and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas.
- Superior project management abilities.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
Planning, Analysis & Evaluation Lead the planning process in coordination with our external production partner(s) on preparation of project scope recommendations, strategies and actions for the client. Strategically drive the annual/quarterly fiscal planning cycles in coordination with external production partners and WW Marcom teams, ensuring financial support for the WW production roadmap Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to Marcom needs and objectives: media output, technical strategy output, research reports and data Seek to understand and leverage insights across Marcom disciplines, translating business opportunities and challenges into integrated CM strategic roadmaps that meet Apple, Marcom and production partner objectives Collaborate with our external production partner(s) to innovative and strive for differentiating products and services in support of extraordinary Digital marketing. LEADING, COORDINATING, MANAGING Thrive on engaging with others, flourish with bringing teams together and lead with inclusivity and a collaborative spirit Dive deep to understand the function and how it is supported in order to be the go-to point of escalation on CM Excel at establishing rapport, credibility and influence across multiple teams and partners to get successful results Provide market research, analysis and insights into latest CM industry trends Monitor and assess business risk and constraints (schedule / scope / resources). Advocate for internal systems for higher productivity work. Input on and champion new tools initiatives for partners and Marcom working closely with peer partners. STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT Oversee external partner production; involved with key projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines. Proactive problem solving with the agency to resolve conflict, issues and roadblocks. Manage measurement, analytics, data gathering and reporting associated with production and content management: Interpret and share with Marcom Production & Interactive Leadership. Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services CM provides.
Education & Experience
7-10 years management experience. 7-10 years work experience in an agency / design firm. 3+ years of experience in content planning and content management for digital properties