iOS HomeKit and Home App Senior Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The HomeKit and Home App team is responsible for building an entire Connected Home ecosystem that delights our customers and enables our partners. We develop technologies and craft experiences that revolutionize the way people get along with smart accessories at home. We are seeking a passionate and ambitious software engineer to join the team and help build the integrated Home experience on Apple’s platforms.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Proficient in one or more object-oriented languages, such as C++ or Objective-C.
- Strong experience in app development for mobile platforms.
- Experience with mobile-server integration is a big plus.
- Laser focused attention to the smallest details that matter to customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Your main responsibility include developing new user-facing software features and improving existing ones for HomeKit and Home App. You will work closely with the Design team to propose and iterate feature specs. You will own technical decisions, the actual development, as well as the quality of your code. You will be required to always look for innovative methods to implement big ideas. Your other responsibilities include participating code reviews, as well as supporting upstream and downstream dependencies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.