Finance Analyst - WW Operations Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its ambitious products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, and AppleTV. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, & can-do thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. The WW Procurement & NPI Finance group creates and provides analytical support for critical cost data of new and current products for Apple.
- Minimum 5 years related finance/accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- High-tech industry experience
- SAP/Tableau experience
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Implement rigorous process to ensure integrity and accuracy of product cost reporting and projection
- Create process for measuring cost over time through design of metrics and comparison to key targets
- Evaluate impact of changes in supply chain (i.e., cost, supplier mix, volumes) on cost through what-if analysis
- Lead efforts to integrate tightly with key operations groups to provide cost trends, analyze key drivers of cost changes, and support for cost reduction efforts
- Present to Senior Management at product cost reviews and lead key discussions including key drivers for product cost movement
- Ownership of sophisticated models and financial analysis to validate, interpret, track and communicate product cost trending
- Other ad hoc requests related to the supply chain and product cost
This position will allow you to work closely with various business partners in Operations and Finance. You will develop, interpret, and project the cost of producing products. Do you possess and demonstrate strong communication skills, the ability to understand a vast amount of details, the willingness to challenge certain cost assumptions, and ability to implement new processes or significant enhancement to existing processes? You should be very driven, dedicated, hands-on, inquisitive, and organized. This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the key drivers and issues related to Apple’s products and supply chain, and to work with key members of senior management.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in accounting or finance MBA/CPA is preferred We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary search team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team.