Apple Online Store: UI Engineering
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, outstanding ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will work with significant and dynamic projects in support of Apple's Retail business and will deliver innovative solutions and software The Apple Online Store(AOS) is not your traditional e-commerce site. It is where iPhones, Macs, iPads and Watches are sold to tens of millions of customers each year. The UI code you will craft is the foundation of every customer’s shopping experience and is in a system that has been lauded by experts for its elegance, simplicity, and accessibility. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
- Develop code and create unit tests for open source, Flux-based frameworks such as ReactJS.
- Experienced in various templating languages, such as Mustache and JSX
- Create design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser compatible, and responsive.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Excitement and passion to work on amazing products.
- Confirmed ability to excel in a fast-paced development team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.
- You will benefit from having knowledge of high performance web UI systems that are responsive and reusable between desktop and mobile platforms. We are a fast paced and dynamic group who is looking for someone who has experience delivering under pressure.