Siri - Full Stack Web Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML organization is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to develop machine- learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. We are looking for new high-energy members to join our AI/ML community and education team. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for providing solutions, designing and maintaining websites and front end services for the community program.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as React, AngularJS or Backbone.js
- Experience in one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
- Deep understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience with the latest and the greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Node.js.
- Exceptional development experience at the application level with Objective-C, C++ and Cocoa.
- Strong working knowledge in Machine Learning techniques
- Experience in object-oriented software design and programming
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. - Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. - Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services and UIs that enable users to interact with hardware products. - Create automation that works on macOS and Linux servers. - Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful. - Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required. - Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple. - Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.