iOS CarPlay Certification EPM
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The iOS Car Experience team is looking for a hardworking, highly motivated project manager to assist automotive partners in completing system certification with Apple. You will be responsible to handle certification records across the CarPlay program (screening, 1st level validation, assigning and tracking) and facilitate internal and external communication and process support between Apple and global automotive industry engineering.
- Ability to learn & understand technical requirements written by others
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & follow through
- Self-starting and independent, working with limited supervision
- Project management experience
- Experience in multi-functional collaboration
- Knowledge of hardware and software development on embedded systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
You will join a hands-on development team that cultivates creativity and quality to deliver engineering excellence. We assist industry partners in developing first class automotive solutions and completing system certification activities with Apple. We track and triage partner issues with development and current shipping automotive systems. We also coordinate with cross-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company.Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and attention to detail will prove critical to your success on our team. You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality. You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related degree
- 1-3 years industry experience
- Software development experience