Development Financial Analyst, Real Estate & Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Want to be a key player in the retail revolution? Then come join the world's most successful global retailer.
- Bring 3+ years of professional finance / analytical experience.
- Retail, construction and/or real estate finance experience is a plus.
- Highly articulate in both verbal and written communication.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Build effective business partnerships and be an excellent team player.
- Intellectually curious and able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Knowledge of Excel and modeling strongly desired; data platform and SAP a plus.
- Appetite to learn and implement new system.
- Proven track record of completing projects through optimization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to distill information and to positively influence Finance non-Finance audiences.
Apple Retail Finance is looking for a highly motivated analyst to support development of our new Retail stores. Based in Cupertino, our team acts as the primary finance partner for the Retail Development team, who are responsible for the design, material procurement, and construction of Apple's worldwide retail store fleet. This role will work directly with the Development team, playing an integral role supporting and analyzing Apple's retail store growth over the next several years. The position will partner with members of the Development Team to analyze, forecast and report on a portfolio of stores under construction. This role will also own the development of our suite of reports for Retail Leadership. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Start-to-finish financial responsibility for a portfolio of retail construction projects. Lead development and innovation of our Executive Reporting for Retail Leadership. Provide strategic analysis and risk mitigation paths. Collaborate with Apple Retail business partners to improve current business processes, innovate new reporting tools, and roll out key initiatives. Perform ad hoc analysis on the Global store portfolio to influence and improve future projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred, MBA a plus