Content Manager, Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we build phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences. We’d love for you to bring passion and dedication. Together there's no telling what we can accomplish! Apple Health is looking for an experienced professional to lead strategic content initiatives in the patient and health education digital space. This role will reimagine patient and health education content across multiple programs and platforms. This individual will partner with stakeholders - analyzing and assessing key initiatives, researching the digital health market and landscape, exploring solutions, assessing requirements, scope to guide overall content strategy and execution.
- 10+ years or equivalent deep experience in healthcare, education, marketing, media strategy or related field.
- Proven experience driving strategic content roadmap, as well as managing operational lifecycle - from development, through implementation to maintenance.
- Experience working closely with clinical (doctors, nurses, allied health) and wellness providers (fitness, nutrition)
- Passionate about harnessing user engagement strategies to transform patient and consumer knowledge.
- Previous experience managing and contracting third-party content providers.
- Proven track-record for exploring and developing partnerships to align content and program initiatives.
- Previous experience scaling operations, identifying system solutions, and structuring content for content management systems.
- Ability to thrive in a growing, evolving work environment. Open to a flexible work schedule and willingness to embrace change enthusiastically.
- Results-oriented with a positive attitude and interest in delighting internal and external customers.
- Team player. Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
In this role you will lead the strategic exploration, development, curation, and evolution of Apple health and wellness education content initiatives by optimizing user experience and engagement to increase health education engagement and support positive health outcomes. You will be able to collaboratively create, communicate, and implement a vision of the future for content across multiple channels.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field