Sr. Home Automation Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Home enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people harmonize with the world around them. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Home QA team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 10+ years developing automation and frameworks for testing consumer products. 5+ years experience managing and developing high performing SW development, QA or automation teams
- Experience in designing and developing innovative ideas that tackle automation and execution problems
- Experience maintaining and scaling up automation infrastructure
- Experience with Continuous Integration platforms eg. Jenkins
- Experience developing test strategies utilizing both manual and automated tests
- Proficient developing with Objective C and scripting in python.
- Strong leadership skills to lead and motivate and mentor a team of engineers with various levels of experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including operating systems and TCP/ IP networking
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, consistent record of driving automation solutions and process improvements multi-functionally throughout an organization
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Passionate about Home Automation and IoT space
As a Sr. Home Automation Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of software engineers to deliver world class solutions to automate Home functionality across iOS/tvOS/watchOS/macOS and Accessory Development Kit platform. We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager that has demonstrated ability in building teams, developing and maintaining automation solutions with a real passion for quality engineering in the home space. WWDC 2016: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2016/710/
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.