Computer Vision Hardware Acceleration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Computer Vision team in Video Engineering is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products. We're looking for an exceptional Hardware Acceleration engineer that helps with bringing computer vision algorithms into Hardware.
- Solid foundation in computer vision, strong 3D geometry background.
- Experience with working on SOC architecture, and algorithm development for Hardware.
- Solid background in computer architecture, operating systems and compiler optimization.
- Multi-view stereo
- SLAM – Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
- Highly skilled C/C++
- Industry experience of computer vision or image/video processing.
- Driver/Firmware experience.
- SIMD programming experience.
- Good track of record of delivering product.
We work on complex problems in computer vision that require robust, efficient, well tested, and clean solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. You will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise can be used to influence future user experiences and hardware that will be used by millions
Education & Experience
A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, plus 5 years industry experience or a PhD / Post doc.