Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support two directors and an engineering team of 90 people. This position requires a self-starter who can work autonomously, anticipate the needs of the team, and take initiative to seek problems independently. In addition to being organized and analytical, you must display excellent problem solving skills when faced with challenging deadlines. We’re looking for someone who is dedicated in nature, inventive, and possesses the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a quickly changing environment. A successful candidate should be able to thrive in a dynamic environment and demonstrate flexibility in the face of change. Strong business judgment and interpersonal skills are needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels. This person desires to be in a team-oriented environment and projects a positive demeanor when challenged.
- 1-3 years of experience supporting engineering teams in a high tech environment
- Works well under pressure, anticipates changes, and reacts.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are required.
- Proficiency with Calendar, Pages, Numbers, Mail and other OS X based office software.
- Great communication skills both spoken and written.
- Understands people and knows how to adapt working style.
- Discretion in handling highly confidential information.
- Set up meetings, manage calendars, and make travel arrangements. - Process expense reports, submit facilities requests, order office supplies and equipment. - Support a growing team of engineers daily requests/needs to keep the team running smoothly. - Organize new hire set-up including ordering equipment, securing office space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires. - Organize snacks, employee relations events big and small, catering as needed. - Update floor plans, organization charts, and handle space planning. - Record and track equipment for inventory audits. - Provide backup support to other team admin when needed
Education & Experience
College degree is a plus.