Engineering Project Manager - SW, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are seeking an Engineering Project Manager with strong technical skills and experience in SW project management to support our cross functional projects. This role requires the ability to understand the big picture while also being able to dive into technical details to solve problems. This role will involve interaction with all aspects of engineering, marketing, legal, support and product release.
- 8+ years in project management, program management or product management.
- 5+ years of overall experience in agile software development or program/product management
- 5+ years of technical experience demonstrating strong technical proficiency in a consumer-related field
- Self-motivated and dedicated, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Great attention to detail
- Product release experience
You will maintain various communication mediums, such as websites and status reports used to communicate goals, current focuses, and progress. You will manage, track, and filter internal bug reports using Apple's bug tracking database software. You will contribute to the continual improvement and automation of our internal process by improving existing project tools or building new ones as required. You will interact with all levels of engineers and managers. You will track and manage cross functional requirements, timelines and dependencies and communicate project schedules, status and potential risks. Your ability to facilitate communication between cross-functional groups is critical. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent.