Legal Counsel - Competition Law & Policy
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Competition Law and Policy group is looking for a qualified individual to join the team.
- 5 years of legal experience working on competition law issues
- Ability to clearly organize and inform through excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent ability to analyze problems and come up with practical, workable solutions
- Best suited for a self-starter who is curious, embraces technology and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with government antitrust experience
In this role, you will advise the company on a variety of complex global competition issues. You will also provide competition law counseling to clients at all levels of management and across all Apple business groups. Assist in developing and conducting competition training for all Apple business groups.
Education & Experience
Requires a JD degree and admission to at least one state bar