Biomedical Studies Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Health Technology Team conceives and proves out exciting new technology for Apple’s future products and features. We are seeking a highly motivated Biomedical Studies Engineer to join a cross-functional team to help drive feasibility of health, wellness, and fitness sensors, systems, and applications.
- Previous experience with medical, health, wellness and/or fitness sensors, systems, and applications
- Experience with design and execution of human user studies involving physiological measurement devices
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging prototype hardware or software
- Experience with physiological data acquisition, data logging, data analysis and statistical analysis (using e.g., MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW) is desirable.
Key responsibilities include: Design and execution of human user studies for providing reliable, revealing data for evaluating feasibility of health, wellness, and fitness sensors, systems, and applications. Develop and refine processes that streamline user study data collection process and improve the user study experience for participants.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s minimum; Master’s or Ph.D. desired Field of Study: Neuroscience, Behavioral Science, Biomedical Engineering, Human Physiology or other related discipline.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment. Must be highly organized, and be able to multitask. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work as a key member of a team. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail oriented.