Apple Pay E-commerce Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We are looking for an E-commerce Marketing Manager to develop and drive innovative campaigns with apps and e-commerce merchants. You will be responsible for executing projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional Apple team and external agencies and partners. You are passionate about crafting programs that drive user acquisition, while highlighting the ease and simplicity of Apple Pay for consumers. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally across Apple to deliver an amazing experience to millions of consumers. You have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience.
- You have experience in integrated, multi-channel, user acquisition marketing programs.
- You have Partner Marketing experience, developing co-marketing campaigns with partners and brands.
- You have a digital mindset and experience working on digital products and marketing.
- You are a self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have a track record of delivering strong results, innovation, and phenomenal customer experiences.
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- You are effective at building and fostering interpersonal relationships internally and externally.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners.
- You have a passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to work quickly under pressure and adapt to changing environments.
•The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for an E-commerce Marketing Manager to develop and drive innovative digital marketing programs and campaigns. •You will be responsible for working with apps and e-commerce merchants to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns to drive Apple Pay user acquisition and usage. •You will be responsible for executing projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Required, MBA preferred