Sr. Program Manager, Ownership Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Ownership Operations Team guides, motivates and inspires Retail team members to do their lives’ best work, delivering unparalleled experiences to all who enter our stores. We collaborate with partners across Apple to develop Retail programs, enabling customers to receive a world class experience each time they engage with us. We are looking for a Program Manager to lead and manage complex, global product, service, and business programs that positively impact our employees and customers. Responsible for collaborating with cross functional business partners to design, build and support programs, they will strive to elevate the team and customer journey in Apple Retail stores. The Program Manager is a strategy partner and helps elevate programs by offering a store and team perspective, to get results.
- Proven ability to analyze data and information
- Ability to quickly identify trends and root causes
- Proven track record in prioritizing, planning, and execute strategies
- Agile, able to thrive in an ambiguous environment and work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while balancing leadership responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, driven individual comfortable in a global, fast paced environment
- Operate at both strategic and tactical levels, and move quickly between the two
- Passion and dedication to the delivery of an unparalleled and consistent experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to interact and present with individuals at all levels of the organization
- The ability to use Project Management tools
- 5+ years Project Management Experience
- Other duties as assigned.
Create the new and different, reimagine the existing, and evolve initiatives to meet ever changing customer experience demands Lead with collaboration, inclusion, and the ability to take others on the journey Manage initiatives throughout the project lifecycle, from inception to completion Work cross functionally, with both corporate and field partners to identify gaps in existing programs and build others from scratch Work through others to build, launch and manage programs successfully Identify, communicate and champion innovative ideas in a way that gains consensus and partnership Create innovative solutions and strategies Work with global partners to build solutions for global problems Drive implementation, hone execution, and iterate with field teams Provide initiative based support and subject matter expertise on the store perspective
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Some travel required